We send our products worldwide via USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service). You may choose from Express Mail, Priority Mail or First class mail services. EMS and Priority Mail parcels have tracking numbers which can help to track your orders. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of shipping method, weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
- We normally process orders within 2 business days of receipt, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. All days referenced in the charts above are business days, which exclude weekends and holidays.
- We will ship to your shipping address. Please be sure that shipping address entered correctly.
- Some items cannot be exported due to government restrictions. You will receive an notice if order contains items which we cannot send to you.
- Sorry, we do not ship to Iran, Irak, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, Uganda, Afghanistan, Morocco.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, or returned back from customs we reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying!
We guarantee 2 business day shipping but we are not a delivery company and we do not guarantee delivery time. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the purchaser or recipient of orders due to shipment failure or late delivery.