For many years Hawaii-Pharm has been producing the finest liquid herbal extracts that represent the full-spectrum of the original plant. More than 600 botanicals are available to be produced as single herbal extracts or used in combinations formulated for specific health conditions.
If you take herbal dietary supplements, you may find that as you learn about more herbs and the benefits they may offer that you add more of them to your daily routine. The problem is that supplements often come in large capsule or pill sizes, causing you to swallow many bulky pills every day. Now there is an easier way with liquid herbal extracts. Our highest quality herbal extracts and tinctures are more potent then the dried herbs used in dietary supplements, except that instead of swallowing pills all you do with liquid herbal extracts is put a drop under your tongue, where it is absorbed directly into your blood stream.
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, certified organic grade alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water.
- Our tinctures contain NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- We make extracts from DRIED material with a ratio of 1:3. We use 1 part of herbs with 3 parts of solvent to produce the super concentrated extracts.
- We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant.
We make our liquid herbal extracts from certified organic, certified kosher or wild harvested herbs only. In order to gain the best benefit from botanical herbal extracts, we use a cold process method of extraction, so that the vitamins, minerals and active constituents in the herbs are maintained. It is very convenient to use a dropper to place drops of our natural herbal extracts under your tongue, in juice, tea or any other drinks.
We offer single herbal extracts and herbal extract blends for specific purposes. We have the following categories of liquid herbal extracts:
- Stimulators and Tonics
- Sedatives and Soporifics
- Weight Loss
- Antidepressants and Anti-stress
- Heart Health
- Cleansing and Detoxifying
- Endocrine System
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Digestive System
- Menopause Support
- Immune System
- One of the primary benefits of using liquid herbal extracts is that they do not require digestion. You don't need to extract what is medicinal from the plant cellulose before it can be absorbed because it's already been done for you.
- The body does not need to break down a liquid extract, allowing more of the medicinal properties to be absorbed into the system. This makes liquid extract much more powerful than a capsule or tablet.
- When using capsules or tablets, the body must first extract or break down the medicinal properties of the herb to put them in liquid form in the stomach. Extracts can be assimilated into the body in 1 to 4 minutes. Capsules or tablets (pills) can take from 20 to 30 minutes just to break down, before the body can even start to assimilate them.
What are the benefits of Liquid Extracts?
In order for any nutrient to reach the cells of the body, it must first be suspended in a solution. Or in other words it must be liquid. As a rule, the nearer a herbal preparation approaches the liquid form, the quicker and more completely it will assimilate and take effect in your body.
Liquid herbal extracts also can enhance the flavors of your food. You will find many of these flavorings in your favorite desserts. Choose from almond, anise, cinnamon, lemon, orange, peppermint and vanilla the next time you want to boost the flavor in your homemade cookies, cakes, pies and dessert drinks such as hot chocolate.